Thursday 20 February 2014

“Bless You My Child” – Part 4

Nilu N Gavanakar’s final installment of her Partridge India Blog series describes how Mother Theresa touched her head a total of 6 times in just 25 minutes. She say it was “too much for me to handle.”

The Partridge India Blog takes this opportunity to thank Nilu N Gavankar for contributing her fascinating encounter and being a part of the Partridge India author community.

“Bless You My Child” – Part 4
By Nilu N Gavankar

I exited the prayer hall following her. She stood in front of a black board. I noticed that the date on the board was 2 November 1996 with a caption “Meeting of All Souls Day.” Working in Mexico for 18 months before, I knew that meant to commemorate all the faithful departed.It was too much for me to handle, because she had already touched my head 5 times.

But that day I felt that Mother had touched my soul and I was alive.

Click here to read the full article

0 comments:

Post a Comment